As a Leadership Studio, Mokwateh guides clients in writing the new rules to success. Driven by collaboration and a solutions-oriented focus, Mokwateh offers a menu of services designed to build bridges toward the common good.
JP works with clients from across the country in all sectors, through both long and short term contracts. The connective thread is a recognition that the bottom line and values are not mutually exclusive, rather when navigated with respect, they will be mutually beneficial.
For organizations seeking a partner in Indigenous engagement and inclusion. Mokwateh offers excellence in:
- Advising on strategy
- Identifying barriers and solutions
- Connecting & aligning people and organizations
- Negotiation and facilitation
- Execution best practices
- Empowering and developing internal leadership, teams, and confidence
- Creating a foundation for trusting and prosperous relationships
For organizations pursuing business development and investment or capital opportunities. Mokwateh serves as an Indigenous Business Leader to facilitate:
- Relationships and exposure
- Identifying and introducing potential partners
- Proposal Development
- ESG Consulting and readiness assessment
For Indigenous owned business seeking support in the areas of:
- Business strategy
- Project Development and Finance Advising
- Identifying and connecting valuable partners and resources
JP is well versed in current issues and is at home on the stage. Sharing his experience is a passion and he welcomes the opportunity to:
- Keynotes events
- Present on a topic of interest
- Provide media perspective
- Speak on or moderate panels
For projects that don’t quite fit the above, don’t hesitate to get in touch about a Special Project proposal.
Likewise, for questions that don’t require the full scale above, email us to learn more about our Conversation Packs - two hour-long head-to-head (or heart-to-heart) calls to gain candid insight from founder, JP Gladu.